We do not drop bins on public roads, laneways, or emergency routes. Please review our bin sizes prior to your order, ensure the bin will fit on your driveway to avoid any cancellation fees. The bin pick-up is automatically scheduled 10 days from delivery. Remember to call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require the bin for an extended period of time or if you would like the bin removed prior to the completion of the rental term. Additional daily rental fees are applicable after 10 days. We are not responsible for any damage to property, to or inside the curb line when placing or removing containers or any damage that may be caused by the bin to your property. We strongly suggest you lay plywood sheets down prior to delivery to ensure your property is protected, please see our FAQ page for information on how to protect your driveway and materials not accepted.
If you have questions or concerns please call our office (416) 688-4747 and we will be happy to help.
Rental Rates: $13.99 per day over 10-days
Mixed Waste Rates: $85.00 per tonne
Cancellations with less than 24-hour notice: $150.00
Cancellations with more than 24-hour notice: no charge
Wait Time: $150.00 per hour
Upon Request we will provide wood slats or pieces of 2×4 to help protect your property however we suggest you provide plywood sheets.
All Mixed Waste Bins Include
Delivery & Pick Up
10-Day rental of the bin
14 yard bin $350.00
Includes the disposal of 2 metric tonnes of waste
20 yard bin $450.00
Includes the disposal of 3 metric tonnes of waste
40 yard bin $550.00
Includes the disposal of 4 metric tonnes of waste
Clean fill material flat rate pricing differs based on material and only applicable with 14 yard bins. Mixing materials or combining waste with the clean fill material will result in per tonne billing, $85.00 per tonne, on the entire weight and a delivery fee of $180.00
- Our insurance policy prohibits containers from being filled higher than the container walls.
- We are not responsible for damages to or inside the curb line when placing or removing containers.
- We only accept 100% Non-Hazardous solid industrial, commercial and residential waste.
- No liquid waste is accepted, all liquid waste will be refused and or returned at your cost.
- We do not accept any hazardous or pathological waste.
- We do not accept contaminated clean fill material, all contaminated material will be refused and or returned at you cost.
- All material and waste are the customer’s responsibility until payment is made in full.
By accepting these terms the customer acknowledges they clearly understand the above stated terms, agrees to hold Triple Waste Management Ltd harmless for any damages that may arise, to pay for overages on the above outlined weights, surcharges, and additional rental days, if applicable to the order, and authorizes Triple Waste Management Ltd. to collect such funds accordingly.